Wednesday, July 14, 2010

14 July

well tomorrow is the day!!!!!! and right now this is what our house looks like! everyolne is asleep and I am just chilling and watching a little TV since I know the next 3-4 days are going to be CRAZY! so Abby and Peyton are going to sleep over at Stephanie's tomorrow so it will just be Me, Matt and Ben :) so Ben will get to sleep int he new house for the 1st night :) I bet he will be super excited!His summer program is taking their weekly field trip tomorrow and they are going ot the Woodland Park Zoo! Ben is actually pretty excited to go! SO while Ben was taking a bath, I started packing up all the stuff in the kitchen cabinets {food wise} so when he got out and walked back in the kitchen and said "how are we gonna eat!!!!" I told him "we aren't!!!!"...then I told him we will be in the new house the next time we eat! SO we will probably treat Ben to dinner out in Mount Vernon tomorrow night! Well, so this is it for now...we will nto have internet until sometime late Saturday afternoon :) Wish us luck!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment