Sunday, January 31, 2010

31 Jan

so I am FINALLY catching up...its been a LONG week..here it is in a nutshell:

26: came home and cleaned Ben's room on my lunch break {amazing what you can do when no one is home}...went to the gym at 0530
27: Matt was sick today...Sam picked up her finished plate and I went to the gym again today {my knees are killing me}...my laptop is OFFICIALLY dead now :( so I am working off of the desktop Matt put together for me awhile back...
28: Did more gym stuff today {my knees still killing me!!}..Peyton was JUST Peyton today!! UGGGHHHHHH....
29: we drove around on our lunch break and just kinda scoped out the houses in the area {found a few we liked}....went back to a neighborhood after work and actaully went into one of the open homes and got some information...so we'll see...Peyton didn't have a nap today so he was asleep before we got home {we only live 10 mins from the babysitter!}...so Abby played with her PlayDoh while Peyton was napping and made "Krabby Patties!!!"...
30: I didn't feel good, woke up with a sore throat, but decided to take Abby to get her manicure and pedicure...she wasn't sure at first but then warmed up and got it done {Sam went with us and got a pedicure and I got my nails done}...then came home, got Ben and dropped him off at a birthday party..then went and got some drive thru lunch for the rest of us...Sam went to Katie's....stopped and got gas and cigs for Matt...then I was wiped out when I got home, took a nap with Peyton and slept until 7 pm {both os us}....even Ben took a nap after the birthday party! I felt so bad that I just got up, put my PJ's on and then laid on the sofa the rest of the night....
31: still stuffy, but feel a little better...cleaned a little house and did some laundry and Matt took Ben to go spend some of his money he still has leftover from XMAS....he got a Wii game that he wanted and Matt picked me up a cheap keyboard and mouse for like $20 at Wal-Mart...Ben still has $50 leftover so he is gonna save it to save up and buy a Nintendo DSi...so he is hoping to get enough cash to buy one for himself after his birthday :) He is good about keeping his money until he wants something {unlike the rest of us~!}...

so I did keep up with my picture a day so here they are :) I still haven't taken one today, but I will :)





3 comments:

  1. you look SO young first of all. Second, Abby cracks me up. She is so cute! Great pics! ope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! And I love hte plate. It so pretty and sparkly :-)

    ReplyDelete