Saturday, April 3, 2010

03 Apr

so I FINALLY went and got my nails done and a pedicure! I haven't had a pedicre since before XMAS! I will share a picture tomorrow with all the Easter Basket pics!!!! I got all the kids baskets together and am just waiting for them to go to bed! The kids colored eggs tonight and actaully all got along for once! Sam even helped Ben a little bit! Peyton was done with his 5 eggs in about 5 mins!! So he decided to "redo" some of his eggs and put them back in the container! Funny thing is he ended up with the coolest and ugliest egg!!!! One of his eggs looks tye dyed and Sam thought it was pretty kewl! I am hoping to make them into deviled eggs tomorrow! By the way, Peyton has broken so many slats in his bed, that he is now just sleeping on his mattress! That boy can destory ANYTHING!!!! Ok, so I am out for the night, be back tomrrow to share all the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment